Tuesday, October 30, 2012

bedsheet O.O

hey there peeps
and sorry for being late again it's like the first time ever that i've got on my pc again cuz i left work earlier ...
so i had somewhat time to finally get here
as you might know i went to facts a while back
but i didn't really had a lot of money the only things i bought was this drawing tablet ... wich i'm still trying to find out how to use it XD
and another bedsheet ... with CANDY XD

here's the bedsheet it's not as soft as my other one but some nice work on it ;)

ps: i tried to get the whole thing on there but failed -_-
i did however got 13 bucks discount XD


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL i wanna put this one and my other one on the wall but ...
      i can't even get a nail in the wall and i dun wanna make a gigantic whole in it as well :'(

      Delete

About Me

My Photo
Belgium
hey there you can all just call me Kosura I was born (and still live) in Belgium on the 30-12-1993 you can contact me at: raka915[AT]hotmail[DOT]com